The purpose of this site is to help you find the right natural cat litter for you and your feline friend. You will also find tips to help you make the transition to a new litter as easy as possible.
Some reasons to choose natural litter:
- Natural cat litter is biodegradable.
- You can compost it and use it as fertilizer for garden plants.
- No surface or strip mining. Making it a more environmentally friendly alternative.
- No silica dust. Making it a healthier alternative for you and your cat.
- Organic cat litter is typically much more absorbant than clay, so it is lightweight and you will need to use less of it.
Make a change that makes a difference: If you want to decrease your cat’s carbon pawprint, the litter box is best place to start. Good luck!
Send an e-mail to EcoCatLitter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or leave a comment in the form below (the comment will not be published).